Landscape Architect (Temporary Contract)
JPS LANDSCAPE DESIGN, POOLE, DORSET
Due to the on-going success and growth of their Landscape Architecture department, JPS are also looking for a temporary Landscape Architect to join their award-winning practice in Poole, Dorset. Working for their Head Of Studio, you will carry out LVIAs, including site surveys, assessments, mitigation plans, constraints plans, maps, graphics, photomontage, visualisations and report writing. Additional duties will include masterplanning, design statements, feasibility studies, speciﬁcations, planning applications, landscape design, landscape plans and planting plans.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in landscape planning
- Academic qualiﬁcation in Landscape Architecture
- Proven track record of conducting Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to produce reports to an exemplary standard with superb attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Vectorworks Landmark, Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to liaise effectively with clients and colleagues
- Full UK driving licence
JPS is an award-winning, multi-disciplinary practice of landscape designers, landscape architects, horticulturalists and artists, renowned for combining creative ﬂair with technical expertise to deliver outstanding landscape design solutions. Featured extensively in the media, many JPS projects have gone on to win numerous industry awards. Established over 15 years, their diverse range of clients include home owners, architects, developers, national home builders, local authorities, care home providers, charities, healthcare, education and community groups. Projects range from a single private garden to multi-million pound commercial developments across the UK.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Send a covering letter, CV and at least two examples of LVIAs you have produced to; Sue Kerr, People & Development Director, JPS Landscape Design, The White House, 2a Davis Road, Poole, Dorset BH12 2BA. Alternatively, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.