BLUEBEAM REVU STANDARD
The Entry Level Edition of Bluebeam Revu
Vectorworks UK is proud to be a Bluebeam Platinum Partner. Bluebeam Revu Standard is a smart, PDF-based markup and editing solution. The Revu Standard edition includes direct plugins for one-button PDF creation out of Microsoft Office and Bluebeam Studio™ for real-time, document-based collaboration.The software provides a cost effective and functionally rich PDF management solution for anyone who is struggling with paper, or needing to review PDF documents with a wider project team. If you'd like to take a look, we'll be happy to arrange a demonstration. We offer full training on Bluebeam if required, both for users and team leaders/administrators.
Bluebeam Revu Standard includes direct plug-ins for Microsoft® Office, for one-button PDF creation. You can create PDFs directly from Microsoft® Office. Once created, you can append pages to existing PDFs and convert files to PDF and 10 other file formats with the Bluebeam PDF printer.
PDF Editing and Markup
PDF editing tools let you edit text, apply headers and footers, assemble files, and add, delete or rotate pages.
The Markup tools include text, notes, highlighter, lines, clouds, callouts, stamps, and more all of which are customisable and can be stored in the Tool Chest®. You can create a custom Tool Chest, and share it with others in your organisation for easy re-use and standardisation. You can embed photos and videos into annotations for added clarity. Track all annotations in the integrated Markups list, which can be filtered, organised, customised and exported to Excel. All markups are hyperlinked to their position on the drawing. You can markup both 2D and 3D PDFs, and apply measurements.
The Compare Documents facility will enable you to and have all differences between versions of PDFs automatically annotated.
Work with up to 16 files open simultaneously, each in its own window, and navigate with ease as all windows synchronise scrolling.
Collaborate with Bluebeam Studio
Included in any edition of Bluebeam Revu, Bluebeam Studio™ enables you to manage projects digitally from start to finish anywhere, at any time, from a desktop, tablet PC or iPad... even offline. Revu's integrated cloud-based collaboration solution, Bluebeam Studio™, helps teams manage projects anywhere, at any time - regardless of Internet access. Store and share an unlimited number of PDFs and any other file type in the cloud for free. Or, collaborate in real time with project partners around the world on the same 2D and 3D PDFs using shared annotations and comments.
Bluebeam Revu Standard Features
With best-in-class PDF creation, markup, editing and collaboration technology, Bluebeam Revu Standard has all of the tools to make paperless workflows a reality.
- Plugins for one-click PDF creation from Microsoft® Office (Word, Excel®, Outlook® and PowerPoint®)
- Customisable markup tools, such as text, highlights, shapes, symbols and measurements
- Bluebeam Studio™ for cloud-based collaboration in real time or any time
- Markups list that tracks all annotation data and can be exported as a CSV or PDF Summary
- Tool Chest™ for saving custom markup tools and tool sets, that you can share around your organisation
- PDF editing features, including add, delete, combine, extract and rotate pages
- Bluebeam PDF printer to convert other Windows files to PDF via the Print menu
- Export options to produce scanned PDFs as editable Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- SharePoint® and ProjectWise® integration