FIND OUR HEAD OFFICE
St Peter's House, Oxford Square, Oxford Street, NEWBURY, Berkshire RG14 1JQ
Directions by Car
- From the North, head South on A34.
- If travelling from East or West on the M4, take Exit 13 (A34) and head south.
- Take the Newbury exit just south of the M4 junction (A339).
- At the roundabout, take the second exit and continue on A339.
- At the traffic lights, get into the right hand land and continue onto the Robin Hood Roundabout.
- Take the fourth exit (the one AFTER the A339) onto London Road.
- At the mini roundabout, take the second exit to continue on London Road.
- At the next mini roundabout, take the second exit onto Oxford Street. Oxford Square is located on the left, but you cannot stop here.
- If travelling from the South, take the A34 North and take the exit signed Donnington, Speen and Hungerford.
- Take the A4 towards Newbury, watching out for the 30 mph speed camera on the hill!
- After passing Brummell Road on your left, take the right turn into Old Bath Road.
- Follow the road to a mini roundabout. Please download our PDF document with directions to appropriate public car parks.
- Enter Oxford Square courtyard, towards the fountain. We are located within St Peter's House. Press the buzzer and we'll let you in!
FIND OUR LONDON OFFICE
Our new London office is at Solar House, 915 High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ. The nearest tube station is Woodside Park, which is on the Eastern branch of the Northern Line.
There is on-street parking available at a cost of around £4.50 per day.
Directions if Travelling by Train
Newbury Station is under an hour from London Paddington. Our office is a very short taxi ride from the station, or it is approx 10 minutes to walk. If walking:
- Leave the station and walk along Cheap Street to the T Junction.
- Continue in the same direction along Cheap Street to Market Place.
- Turn left onto Mansion House Street and then right onto Northbrook Street.
- Walk to the end of Northbrook Street.
- At the roundabout turn left onto Oxford Street and enter Oxford Square from the front entrance.