CINEMA 4D is the natural progression for those wishing to take their 3D model visualisation further. Learn how to use the CINEMA 4D product range to take your visuals to the next level. In this introductory course, we'll take you through the basics and learn how to bring in models from other applications or create a scene from scratch.
- Navigate the CINEMA 4D workspace
- Employ best practice within Vectorworks to enable you to send your model from Vectorworks directly to CINEMA 4D
- Create CINEMA 4D modelling objects
- Organise your model for efficiency
- Apply materials, edit materials and create new materials
- Light your model
- Render still images using different render settings
- Create basic animation scenes and export animated movies.
- This is an introductory course, and there are no specific prerequisites
Training Course Options
This course is available as a one to one course, a classroom-based course, or online.