Vectorworks Landmark training is where Design Software Solutions started! Our training courses cover the full breadth of the residential landscape or garden design process.
We are experienced landscape designers ourselves and can tailor our courses to your specific requirements whether you are a garden designer working alone or in a larger practice, or a landscape architect again working alone or in a larger team. We can take you from hand drawing to creating plans in your own style using Vectorworks, or we can help migrate you from other packages.
- Draw up a survey from your own measurements
- Import a survey from a surveyor, including buildings
- Create hard landscaping plans, including walls, paving and steps
- Create plantng plans
- Produce planting and hard landscaping schedules
- Produce sheets of different views from the model
As well as our general Vectorworks Landmark training courses, we also regularly run masterclasses on elements of landscape design, including planting and site modelling.
We are engaged by the London College of Garden Design, Oxford College of Garden Design, The English Garden School and Langside College in Glasgow and many more educational establishments. We have a huge amount of experience in moving you from paper to screen! Our Landmark training courses are also available as online self-study e-learning courses.
As the author of Residential Garden Design With Vectorworks Landmark, commissioned by Vectorworks, Inc., Tamsin Slatter and the rest of the training team are perfectly placed to get you started!
- Vectorworks Foundation Course (2 Days)
Optional Follow On Courses
- 3D Modelling with Vectorworks (1 Day)
- Site/Terrain Modelling with Vectorworks (1 Day)
- Renderworks (1 Day)