VECTORWORKS LANDMARK FOR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS
With options to include BIM
As Landscape Architects, your needs are somewhat different to those of residential landscape designers. For many of you, BIM is becoming an increasing part of your working life, with requests for BIM compliance included in many invitations to tender.
We've put together this 3 day course to help you move from a traditional 2D drafting workflow, to a process that enables you to make the most of your investment in Vectorworks Landmark, and be ready to talk to your collaborators and stakeholders about BIM projects.
Landscape Architect Training Course Agenda (3 DAYS)
- Organisation and Layout Planning: Standards, Importing, Source Data, Site Model and Site Analysis, Referencing
- Documenting the Site: Buildings, Existing Trees, Site Model
- Drawing Progression: Resources, Attaching Data and Reporting
- Design Elements: Hard Landscaping, Steps, Plants and Mixed Planted Areas
- Site remodelling: Applying site modifiers to accommodate the design
- Presentation and Coordination: Sheets, Viewports, Details, Sections, Issues and Revisions
- Collaboration: Sharing through IFC, DWG, DWF, and PDF
This is not a beginners' course. Landscape Architects looking to attend this course, must have attended the following courses, or gained equivalent experience:
RECOMMENDED FOLLOW-ON COURSES
If this course is taken as part of our public schedule, at our office in Newbury, the cost is £600 plus VAT per delegate. However, those who wish for a company-specific or onsite course, should contact us to request a quote.
This course is usually scheduled on request from a specific company. Contact us to discuss your requirements.